How to Wash a Window in One Minute...or Less!
What You will Need:
- bucket of water with dishwashing detergent
- an applicator
- a squeegee
- a towel
What You Will Do:
- 1. Dip the applicator in bucket, getting soapy.
- 2. Scrub with applicator.
- 3. Squeegee with straight down strokes, always overlapping the last stroke.
- 4. Finish by using towel to wipe drips and sill.
- 5. Repeat!
Don’t Have the Time? We do!
Bethany Associates offers professional window washing, pressure washing, awning cleaning and more. If you don’t have the time or inclination to clean your windows, call us for a free estimate at 888-601-4257 and we will be happy to serve you!