Questions to ask when hiring a Pressure Washing Company for your home
What makes one cleaning company a better choice than the next? Use the following questions to help guide you when searching for the company that is right for your home.
- Are you licensed and insured? It’s important to ensure that the company is operating legally and that any damages or accidents that may occur during the cleaning process will be covered.
- What kind of equipment do you use? Make sure that the company uses professional-grade equipment and has experience operating it safely.
- Do you have service warranties? How does weather affect my cleaning? Some companies offer cleaning warranties and have rain day guarantees. For Example, Bethany Associates offers a 5 Year Clean Roof Warranty and a 9 Month Clean House Warranty as well as rain day accommodations.
- Do you have references? Ask for a list of previous clients and contact them to inquire about their experience with the company.
- How do you handle any damage that may occur during the cleaning process? Make sure the company has a process in place for addressing and resolving any issues that may arise.
- What is your experience in pressure washing and window cleaning? Make sure the company has experience in the specific services you need and check their portfolio of work.
- What is your process for pressure washing and window cleaning? Ask them the methodology they follow and the chemicals they use in their pressure washing and window cleaning service.
- Who will actually be coming to my home? What can I expect when they arrive? You’ll want to know who and when someone will be arriving at your home. At Bethany Associates, you’ll receive a reminder text and email two days prior to your appointment with an arrival time window and a picture of and introduction to your technician. Our crews are always uniformed and in company vehicles. Upon arrival, they’ll knock, introduce themselves, and review the work to be done while addressing any of your questions.
- What is your cancellation and rescheduling policy? Make sure you understand the company’s policy in case you need to cancel or reschedule the service.
At Bethany Associates, we’re more than happy to answer any questions you have in order to guarantee that you will be confident and comfortable with your cleaning service. Give us a call at (888) 601-4257 or (609) 561-3353 to find out more about how we can help with your cleaning projects.